iCoViP Evaluation tools
As part of our project we are using three different questionnaires to evaluate our pilot testing. They are based on the evaluation toolkit that was published as part of the EU-funded project eViP. On this page you can find the different versions in our partner languages.
(1) Evaluation of the virtual patient collection
This 15-item questionnaire is designed to assess the quality of a collection of virtual patients.
Available pdf versions: en – de – fr – es – pt – pl
(2) Virtual patient evaluation
With this questionnaire, which is based on previous work by Huwendiek et al., the quality of individual virtual patients can be evaluated.
Available pdf versions: en – de – es – pt – pl
(3) Evaluation of virtual patient integration
This questionnaire can be used to evaluate how well virtual patients are integrated into a curriculum and aligned with other teaching activities.
Avaliable pdf versions: en – de – es – pt – pl
- Huwendiek S. et al. Exploring the validity and reliability of a questionnaire for evaluating virtual patient design with a special emphasis on fostering clinical reasoning. Med Teach. 2015;37(8):775–82.
- Electronic virtual patients (eViP) project: Evaluation toolkit